The Webroot antivirus has become quite prominent among the past several years that you can get from www.webroot.com/secure site. You can Install Webroot With Key Code from webroot.com/secure for computers as well as for mobile. Here in this article, we are going to discuss that how you can secure your mobile phones using Webroot. For it, you must purchase the keycode from a retail store online with a subscription package.
Why is Mobile Security necessary?
Mobile phones contain personal data and files most of the time. The malware continues to grow exponentially on mobile devices if the antivirus security is not installed. There are malicious activities continuously attacking whenever user go online or through suspicious websites. And so, from hackers as well as from data stealers, you can get saved with Webroot antivirus.
Webroot Installation steps for Android device
Install Webroot With Key Code on your android device from the www.webroot.com/secure webpage. You can activate the Webroot for android at webroot.com/secure webpage. Now, so follow the below steps to install the Webroot antivirus on your android –
- Open your android device.
- Open Google play store or launch it.
- Now, on the search tab, enter or type Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus.
- Once you see the app, tap on install.
- Then install the app with an allowance of permission.
- Open Webroot Mobile Security & Antivirus on your android.
- Accept the user license agreement so that you can set up the app.
- Now then tap on the “activate” button.
- Here, enter your Webroot keycode.
- Once the app is completely activated, you can fix your device issue.
Install the Webroot on the iOS device
If you are using iOS and had purchase subscriptions of Webroot, then you can download and install it on your iOS device. And so, follow below steps to install Webroot on your iOS –
Webroot SecureWeb Browser
- Open your iOS device.
- Go to the Apple store of your device.
- Search for “Webroot SecureWeb Browser” on the search bar.
- Once you see the app, click on the “get” button.
- Now, wait for the installation and give permission if it asks.
- Once the Webroot SecureWeb Browser gets installed, open the app.
- Log in with the Webroot account and activate it with Webroot keycode.
Stay safe with Webroot antivirus. Install Webroot, activate it and get protected.
alexa kane is a self-professed security expert, she makes people aware of the security threats. Her passion is just to write about, cryptography, malware, Cyber security social engineering, internet. She writes for mcafee.com/activate